We all have our own special way of living healthy by eating right and exercising.

Here is some information about my habits: Here is some information about my habits:



Fitness:

I normally wake up early to work out as it is my routine that keeps me motivated.

I love going for a run and starting my day with a few bars, it makes me feel good and,

overall, I am happy with myself. Also, I try to care about all the minor details, such as exercising,

which keeps me healthy. Most often, I walk after dinner in the same place I live so that I get some

fresh air to breathe.


Eating habits:


I get my day off to a great starting point with a tasty sandwich. And although it is not so good

for my health, during meals I usually eat rice with dishes like chicken, fish or vegetables,

avoiding junk food. Their dinner is usually vegetables, a rice dish and meat and it's their

biggest pleasure.

Conclusion

Always keep in mind that each person has their own special habits, and the most crucial

thing is to stay healthy and well-balanced!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog