Topic 5: write about your shopping habits


1. Introduction

I'm not a Shopaholic, I don't go shopping often, but that doesn't mean I hate to go there, go shopping is the most wonderful experience you can have every day

2. My shopping habits

- offline shopping

I frequently go shopping at the supermarket near my house, because it has everything i want and it's around my house, i often bargain for a lower price to save money and pay them with my card,i have a good experience when i buy offline



- Online shopping

i rarely online shopping unless i find something weird, but do you know where there are the weirdest things, it's shopee, my favorite platform for shopping online,like when i shopping offline, i always pay them with card. Good prices, accurate customer reviews and provenance are things that are not there, but instead, there are quite a few discount codes for each product. I thing i have a good experience there


3. Conclusion

I like both offline and online shopping because they all have their own strengths and weaknesses

Comments

Popular posts from this blog